At OSA, we are always looking for new ways to improve the services we provide to our valued players. It therefore gives us great pleasure to announce the launch of the new, upgraded OSA Toolbar – now loaded with a convenient Desktop Alerts service
The OSA Toolbar's new desktop alerts appear near your system tray and stay open for a few seconds... just like an instant message alert. This way you can receive instant alerts (for example, new Jackpot announcements) even when you're not surfing the internet. It's a completely optional service - so you can choose to switch it on or off whenever you like. How to activate OSA's Desktop Alerts:
If you don't have the OSA Toolbar yet:
You can get it now at the OSA Lotteries Toolbar download page
. The OSA toolbar installs in minutes, sits quietly on your web browser, and offers several great features to aid in your lottery play, including:
- A running news feed showing the latest lottery news
- A message box to show you draw results and winning numbers immediately after each draw
- A dropdown list of current prize payouts around the world, with quick entry links for the draws of your choice.
- A link to OSA’s Online Help Desk, which you can access at any time of the day or night, 7 days a week.
Other optional features you can install on your toolbar include an email notifier, a popup blocker, Microsoft Office shortcuts and just for fun… an assortment of widgets and even an online radio player! If you aready have the old OSA toolbar:
Click the small arrow to the right of the OSA logo, and select Upgrade
. (If you can't find it, that means you already have the latest version.) You'll then be taken to a download page to access your new toolbar.Once your new toolbar is installed:
1. Click the small arrow to the right of the OSA logo, and select Toolbar options
2. When the options box appears, click the Alert Settings
3. Tick OSA Alerts, Alerts Enabled
and Show icon in System Tray
, then click OK.
Each alert you receive will have a "Settings" link at the bottom right corner, which you can use to stop receiving the alerts whenever you wish.
As always, we are happy to hear any feedback you may have on the new OSA Toolbar, so please feel free to leave any comments here.